SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in and you changed your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at Support@rivaajonline.com.
If subscribing customers do not wish to receive emails from us in the future then please click the unsubscribe links found in the emails or notify us via email or telephone.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - WEB HOST
Our store is hosted by an established company. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through their data storage, databases and their general application on a secure server behind a firewall. For more information please contact Rivaaj Online.
SECTION 5 - PAYMENT
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then your debit/credit card data may be stored and it is encrypted through the Paypal® Secured Network. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. All details are dealt by the Secured Paypal® servers.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Otherwise, we do not store credit card details nor share customer details with any third parties.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 7 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) powered by Paypal®. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 - COOKIES
SECTION 9 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Promotion Code Terms And Conditions
- Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with RIVAAJ ONLINE.
- RIVAAJONLINE reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping, gift wrap or gift card costs charged on the original order.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping, gift wrap or gift card costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the promotion code will be deemed to be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any delivery or gift box costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer.
- In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, RIVAAJ ONLINE reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
- In promotions where there is a free or half price item when purchasing multiple items, please note that the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
- RIVAAJ ONLINE reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Promotion codes found in RIVAAJONLINE leaflets may only apply to items advertised in the leaflet.
Sale Terms And Conditions
- Promotional codes cannot be used when purchasing sale items
- Discount vouchers cannot be redeemed against sale items
- Sale items are exempt from all site offers
- The term Sale covers selected items on site only.
- RIVAAJONLINE reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.